& so what’s wrong with that?
Unfortunately, plenty …
Straight neck means that the cervical spine has lost the natural swan like graceful supple C-shaped curve that better supported and balanced the weight of our head (10 lbs and up) and that reduced flexibility leads to:
– always a compensation takes place from one part of the body to another – burdened shoulders suffering tension, tightness, stiffness, straight in the case of cervical spine means … stiffness!
– caving in and forward affect of slumping posture
– sagging affect in the front of the neck
– creating more deep lines and fine wrinkles on throat area and over time … let the drum roll …
– droopy or even onset of premature double chin especially vulnerable after a common weight gain which happens for most of us after the holiday season !
Yes … it’s scary lol
Incorporating in the practice some techniques from ~ of course, Yoga !
Take a Before photo … and let’s compare with an After photo after a month … then 2 months … I am confident that if you follow my instructions, a transformation, however subtle will take place. Most true transformation is not an instant miracle but gradual and subtle … over time.
Straight Neck aka Tech Neck
Here’s an actual x-ray photo of a techie