Got a sweet message from a long lost friend whom I have not seen for ages – reminiscing… soooo Party? What? What’s that?
Anxieties abound – Maybe a doze of normalcy will take care of the rest – what are the kids doing this Halloween 🎃? Is it going to be 👻 ??? What are moms and kids of the world who celebrate Halloween doing this year??? Are we trick-or-treating or ?
Need some anxiety-buster ideas?
- Trick or Treat trustworthy families you already know;
- Small group of family and friends you know the vaccine status of.
- Hold a play-group like Halloween party at your home and then;
- Send them off on a T&T on a preset route with identified homes.
- Quiet evening at home watching horror movies and having an activity such as:
-pumpkin carving contest;
-caramel apple making;
-try halloween themed pie making 🙂 great pics on the internet for ideas.
– Make/Bake sugar cookies with halloween cutouts and decorations
-pumpkin cupcakes making with plenty of frosting and sprinkles
-some board games after sharing scary spooky stories;
-build a campfire aka BBQ pit in backyard and … S’mores time.
-anyone plays a guitar? Sing a song… segway to banging punk style- just kidding;
-anyone have a flashlight? Spooky faces time.
-build a tent in the yard and … create spooky sounds …have a lantern and read some Halloween stories outloud together.
… in the wee hours, it’s likely that we will just cuddle and nuzzle and go to bed with full tummy and well brushed teeth!